1. Use Title Case: Instead of making the mistake of capitalizing the whole text, be smart and capitalize the first letters of the words which you want your audience to remember. This creates a subconscious effect and attracts the sight of the viewer towards these words. Eventually, your prospect leaves your site with these terms imprinted on his subconscious memory, and there are high possibilities that he/she will relate those words to your company/logo for some time in future. The longevity of this effect depends on the visuals you pair your content with, as well as the appeal, sentence structure and overall framing that you do.
2. Avoid Unknown Abbreviations: Depending on your target audience, recognize which abbreviations are common enough to be used, and expand every other term that is relevant to your business. There are many examples of this error that marketing people often make while writing e-mailers, blogs, social media posts or website content. The problem, of course, is that you forget that your expertise is not necessarily shared with the general audience of your business. Thereby it is also advisable that as a writer you refrain from using technical jargons and convey your point in a simple and interesting manner.
3. Create Blogs: Make sure you create a personal appeal of your business by communicating with your audience through blogs. Talk about things that trouble the customer and the solutions you have to offer. As on today, blogs appear innumerably on various popular blog sites, but what is just as surprising is that approximately all of them get read! Even the most ridiculously written blog gets viewed at least once. Therefore it is imperative for any online marketer to take advantage of this possibility and try and reach out on a personal note to as many of its viewers as possible.
4. Update Your Website: Refreshment and regeneration are important themes on the web today. You should keep adding new content or updating the old as per the current market demands. More and more markets are moving online, and this means new content emerging on the web on a daily basis. This emphasizes the need for updating all your website data, including visuals and content. Viewers are much more likely to revisit your website if they see new topics or fresh information on their screens every day. The idea is to get them addicted to the daily dose you offer so that your reach spreads far and wide.
5. Be Present on Maps: It is critical to exist as a geographical location on the web today. It helps people search and locate your office, warehouse, showroom etc. with ease, and makes you a known and accessible business for both clients and possible employees. In the digital world of today, nearly everyone uses online maps to get from point A to point B even if the distance is less than a mile. A new prospect is most likely to enter your company name on a maps application, and it serves to be available in this situation. People are more likely to ask for services from an organization that is easily accessible.